Photofusion SALON/19 | Call for Submissions
Salon/19, our annual members’ show, is just around the corner.
This show, which features the work of up to 100 of our members, is always the highlight of the year. This year, we’re including artists’ book dummies, handmade and self-published photo books in the exhibition.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Online submissions will open on September 27th.
- This opportunity is open to members only and submissions are free.
- Submissions will close 6pm on November 1st.*** THIS HAS NOW BEEN EXTENDED TO NOV 4th AT 12 NOON.
- You will be notified on or before November 8th as to whether your work has been selected.
- If you are successful,you can drop the work off to Photofusion on Saturday 16th November, Monday 18th November and Tuesday 19th November.
- Salon opens on December 5th.
- On the night of December 5th, a number of prizes and awards will be announced.
- Photofusion takes a 30% commission on any works that sell though our gallery.
- All work needs to have been made in the last 18months
We can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on over the past year!
Submitting to Photofusion SALON/19 is FREE. However, only active Annual or Student Members can submit.
To submit simply
upload your submission via our online form below.
Jpeg only please – max size 2480×3497 pixels @300ppi Please state “your name” “work title” and “final print size” (including any borders and frame) in mm in the file name eg. Janedoe_fredonbeach_260x100.jpeg.
Please only submit up to 6 images per submission.
Please also make sure you have your membership number to hand, if you’re unsure please give us a ring on 020 7738 5774 or email Jasmine@photofusion.org
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: November 1st at 6PM