Photofusion SALON/21 | Call for Submissions
On July 13, Photofusion will be 30! We couldn’t think of a better way to kick off our 30th year than with a Summer Salon. We’ll be looking for work made since December 2019 (our last Salon). Our selectors for Salon/21 will be Emma Bowkett and Zelda Cheatle.
This show features the work of up to 100 of our members, is always the highlight of the year. This year, we’re including artists’ book dummies, handmade and self-published photobooks in the exhibition.
Salon isn’t lockdown themed, but it is lockdown made!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Online submissions will open on May 8th
- This opportunity is open to members only and submissions are free
- Submissions will close 6pm on May 27th (EXTENDED UNTIL 7TH JUNE)
- You will be notified on June 14thas to whether your work has been selected
- If you are successful, you can drop the work off on the week of 28th June
- Salon opens on July 13
- On the night of July 13, a number of commendations and awards will be announced, including the Glover Rayner Prize.
- Photofusion takes a 30% commission on any works that sell though our gallery
- All work needs to have been made in the last 18months
We can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on over the last two years!
How to Submit
Submitting to Photofusion SALON/21 is FREE. However, only active Annual or Student Members can submit. If you would like to renew or buy membership you can do so on our members page here
Please note, if you wish to be considered for the Glover Rayner Prize additional info will be needed. See the relevant sections in the form below.
To submit simply upload your submission via our online form below.
Jpeg only please – max size 2480×3497 pixels @300ppi Please state “your name” “work title” and “final print size” (including any borders and frame) in mm in the file name eg. Janedoe_fredonbeach_260x100.jpeg.
Please only submit up to 7 images per submission.
Please also make sure you have your membership number to hand, if you’re unsure please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 7th June at midnight.